ARTelier business started 10 years ago and it has integrated upcycling in its mission two year ago. Officially launched in June 2019, with the first capsule collection of jeans upcycled through handmade painting & textile collages.
What we have managed to do so far:
• we have already sold some first pairs of jeans and upcycled t-shirts to the customers who are already wearing them on the streets of Bucharest or other European capitals
• we manage to offer our customers a personalized experience, thus some of them have become friends and supporters
• We painted over the 10 years: shoes, bags, skirts, shirts, shirts, event dresses, casual, office, you name it 🙂
• we are supported by a community of Romanian artists with whom we have collaborated in other projects and we want to involve them in this one
• we use only quality raw materials, resistant to washing
• The current budget of the recycling project is covered in proportion of 90% of the first project of ARTelier – painted decorations and glasses/shoes/bags/sets for weddings, baptisms, private events.
Next steps to be taken
We aim to gain visibility outside the ARTelier community as well, and the project will become financially sustainable in the long term.
Discover our art and products on:
Facebook Page: ARTelier Design